Pages

Jan 7, 2012

neons

I'm going to put some writing on these, but I liked the way it looked on its own too.  I've done the accent nail thing before, but I never would have chosen these two colors together if I hadn't planned this on purpose for the writing (the green are one word and the pink are another).  Too bad this isn't some well-known saying so that I could leave them blank and just call it art :P  Also, guess which of these polishes retails for $0.50 and which retails for $8.00?  The 50-cent one is better overall.  Sad.  At least I only paid $2 for the higher-end one (yeah clearance!).




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this! I'm a fan of neons and this is something I'd wear in an instant! I don't think anything else is needed, these two colours go together very well! A polish that retails for $0.50? Oh, lucky you=)

    ReplyDelete