Pages

Jan 9, 2012

cheetahs v. power rangers

This started out as simply black crackle over gold. Then I thought it should have SOME sort of theme, and I realized it was the closest I'd ever get to animal print, so I pretended it was a cheetah.  THEN it reminded me of those Power Rangers belt buckles, but hopefully I will do a REAL Power Rangers mani soon enough.  (Sadly, I looked up "cheetah power rangers" on Google and there is such a thing.  It's one of the Zords from the Jungle Fury chapter of the series.  This is a disgrace to 1995.)



I just noticed that the pinky nail looks like a darker shade of gold than the rest.  I was going to say that the pointer/middle are more true to color, but looking at it on my hands again, it seems it is all shifting darker.  Color-shifting gold ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment