Pages

Jun 30, 2012

No-Buy Update: 1 Month Down, 5 to go.

Well, I kept mostly on track.

I didn't kick the no-junk-food and no-coffee habits, but I did manage to stay away from beauty products!

....Mostly.  I bought an extra mascara but haven't allowed myself to open it yet. It has to wait until I finish the one I'm using. There is also a bright pink e.l.f. blush that somehow made its way into my cart, but as soon as I got home I stashed it with the rest of my non-project-pan stuff, which is out of reach on a high shelf in my closet that takes a chair to get to.

Speaking of which, I decided on a Project 30 Pan. I've actually done multiple undocumented Project Pans in the last couple of years, so this isn't new to me. Instead of just hitting pan, I want to use them up. Here we go:

13 Maybelline eyeshadows
12 mini Sephora lip cremes
1 Stila Lip Polish
1 Eternity by Calvin Klein hand cream
1 Very Irresistible by Givenchy hand cream
1 Origins Ginger hand cream
1 Nicole by OPI Nic's Sticks nail polish (hot pink)

The other stuff I use doesn't get switched around much anyway, but I'm not particularly trying to use them up. The stuff above is stuff I've had for a while (like 1-5 years) and needs to get used up now. Not sure yet what I'll do if I use up something else first.

1 comment:

  1. Good work!! My no buy of the month is also going well, I got one np, but I had allowed for that specific purchase before I started :) I have 6 days left, but I'm going to let it ride as is and see how long I can go.

    ReplyDelete