Pages

Mar 21, 2012

I just got the new Essence stampers!

FIRST TRY!


Sorry about the poor cleanup job, I wasn't expecting to post pics or even keep this color on for more than a day. I haven't updated in a while because: 1. First I was studying for the bar exam, then 2. During the exam I bit my nails down so far that they stung bad enough to keep me up at night, and 3. The polish I was wearing during the 3-day exam was a bad formula and made my nails split halfway down. So I've spent the last three weeks just getting my nails back into shape, and they just barely got there. But now I'm back! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that silver flower stamp! Very cool! I like the black one too, are they off the same image plate? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Does it look silver? It's actually a white creme. Yeah they're both off the image plate that comes with the Essence stamping kit.

    ReplyDelete