Pages

Dec 26, 2011

ALERT: new nail art challenge for 2012!

Some of the girls on NB and I decided to kick off the new year by starting the next nail art challenge.  The 31-day challenge was a blast (props to whoever started it!), but most everyone who decided to participate has finished the whole thing by now.  So we have decided to brainstorm ideas over instant messenger (most likely Gmail's) and write it all down, possibly in Google Docs so everyone can have access.

If you would like to participate in making the nail polish community's next nail art challenge, we would love to have you join in!  Send me an email stating when the best time is for you to get on IM so I can see what works the best for the most people (use the LAX time zone please!).  And don't forget to add me to your instant messenger, or else there's no point! :P

My email address is: rubypumped@gmail.com

Yay, I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment